ABC to read is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This policy sets out the basis by which we collect, use and disclose personal data, as well as your rights in respect of such Personal Data.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time and will publish an up to date copy of the Privacy Notice on the charity website.
How we collect your Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us via telephone or email;
- when you register with us for recruitment and vacancy updates;
- in the course of managing employment with ABC to read for example, payroll
What type of Personal Data do we collect?
We may collect the following types of Personal Data:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information that allow us to meet our organisational and statutory obligations to you as your employer or user;
- bank details;
Using the Information we collect?
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- to ensure that the information we hold about you is kept up-to-date;
- to deal with any employee/user related disputes that may arise;
- to prevent, detect and prosecute fraud and other crime;
- for any other purpose for which you give us your consent to use Personal Data;
- to comply with legal obligations e.g. HMRC, pensions requests.
In order to manage the charity we will use information which personally identifies you however we may also use consolidated information.
We may share your personal data to prevent fraud and other criminal offences or because of a Court Order for example HMRC and the police.
Your data will not be used for marketing purposes.
The security of your Personal Data is very important to us.
We will ensure that we have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to Personal Data.