We can only do the work that we do, and make a big difference to many children’s lives, thanks to our amazing volunteers.
- Each one of our volunteer reading mentors works with up to 3 children to support them in building their skills, confidence and motivation.
- provide comprehensive training, resources and on-going support to our volunteers. The training includes safeguarding and confidentiality.
- We hold the ‘Investing in Volunteers’ accreditation that ensures our volunteers gain the best volunteering experience.
Find out more
- If you are already volunteering with us, this section has resources you can use with the children, newsletters to keep you up-to-date and a forum to share ideas directly with each other.
- If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, or would simply like to know more about how it works, please review the drop-down menu in this Volunteers section or contact us on:
Telephone: 0118 951 1336
We look forward to hearing from you.